Fraunhofer Life Science Symposium 2017
Latest Developments in the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
It is a great pleasure for us to announce the 12th Fraunhofer Life Science Symposium Leipzig 2017 which is held from November 8–9, 2017 in Leipzig (Germany). The annual symposium wants to view the topic of »Latest Developments in the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases«.
The main topics are:
- Point-of-care diagnostic
- Nucleic acid based diagnostics
- Serology bases diagnostics
- Sepsis diagnostics
- Diagnosis of emerging infections
- Biomarker development for diagnostic use
- Veterinary diagnostics
- Next generation sequencing in diagnostics
We want to invite you to present your scientific work and also to meet renowned keynote speakers as well as other scientists from the exciting field of infectious diseases. This symposium offers you the opportunity to present, hear about and discuss new scientific developments, encounter new people, and meet old friends and colleagues.
Our keynote speakers are:
- Luisa Barzon, University of Padova, Italy
- Ralf Ehricht, Alere Technologies GmbH, Germany
- Eugen Ermantraut, Blink dx GmbH, Germany
- Marion Koopmans, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
- Jürgen Popp, Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology, Germany
- Konrad Reinhart, Jena University Hospital, Germany
- Jonas Schmidt-Chanasit, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine, Germany
- Heike Sichtig, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
With the industrial exhibition you will surely find a good platform to communicate your expectations and needs for your research with business partners.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the beautiful city of Leipzig!
Photo © LTM - Bader