Participants are invited to submit electronic abstracts for either poster only or oral preferred on one of the main topics of the conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is June 1, 2017. Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed. Authors will be notified of their acceptance / rejection by August 2017.
Abstracts will be published as conference proceedings.
The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else. All correspondence (primarily by e-mail) will be sent to the presenting author.
Congress registration by at least one author is essential.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts.
If necessary, authors are recommended to seek help of English speaking colleagues.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- The abstract should be structured in paragraphs as follows: objective(s), material and methods, results and conclusion(s).
- 3000 characters (excluding space characters) is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations). Please note abstract text has to be reduced by 500 characters per image (maximum number of
2 imagesper abstract).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.